Monday, December 12, 2011

Its been so long...

It's been so long since I've written a blog. My vision now is so bad I can no longer read even with a zooming software.I am not depending on my JAWS (Job accessed with speech) which has a guy's voice which irritates my friend (ee lin) like hell! (She's just jealous)

It's been four months since I've started working as a pre registered pharmacist. I am struggling everyday working there. Luckily I have many people who are willing to help me. I am especially grateful to my friend, Hoo yee yin.!
I'm not going to write such a long blog because I don't know if it will be posted since its the first time I'm blogging depending on my hearing alone...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous ee lin said...

i don't think your JAWS is irritating...it just speaks super duper fast that i can't understand a word he's saying! =)

u can do it shui yee! we support u all the way!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home