Saturday, April 24, 2010

Coming to an end....

Four months has flew by at the blink of an eye....In another month's time I'll be out of the blind school, back to reality, facing the music of life again...Although I thought I can hide my feelings in the blind school since some of my friends are totally blind, but I was shock that most of the comments about me comes from the totally blind friends. They said they feel that I am always 'down and depressed'. For those with vision problem but still has some vision, they said I 'm always looking down..Of course I had to always look down, I had vision problem, if I don't look down, I will fall/slip because my range of vision is so limited...but of course that can be overcome by using the white cane, which I haven't really make full use of it (partly because my mom don't like me using it) and she always assures me that she'll be wherever I go...Of course I know that is not possible...
Well, exam is coming soon too..but it will be the first exam that it doesn't matter if you fail...and because of that I am taking it so easily...Even if you fail, you can still proceed to the next level..Anyway, I've fallen so many times in life that I've become numb to it already.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous elaine said...

hey shui yee.. stay strong and do know that all your friends and family here for you (even though we havent seen each other in a loooong time!) take care and keep in touch ok? :)

12:35 AM  
Blogger AmyWongJiaHui said...

Looking from outside the box... it is not coming to an end... it is the exam that prove that you can be independent! It is not merely an exam that the grades doesnt matter... it is the process that matters. During your four months of learning there, i am sure you have had unforgettable experience in your life, valuable friendships that will be the source of motivation in your life, valuable lessons that will carry with you always;)

Score that exam and prove to everyone that you can be independent!!!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home